Tamra Solvés guides, counsels, motivates and teaches Personal Growth through Self-Awareness, and advises in Relationships, Self-Acceptance, Self-Confidence, Family Interactions, and Emotional Well-being. She also consults in Astrology & Numerology, and channels Energy for Healing.
Her passion and aspiration to guide, inspire and heal others was a life-long desire.
She worked in the U.S. legal system for over 25 years, but her natural calling and attraction to human suffering would eventually lead to her passion.
With over 15 years experience and an international clientele, Tamra advises in the United States and Europe.
Having experienced the process of realization and transformation herself is an advantage - it contributes to her knowledge, experience and perspective.
Tamra's strengths are her empathy, intuition and vision, and her technique is personal and effective. Tamra enhances her sessions by consulting the stars (Astrology) and numbers (Numerology). This approach has proven to provide immediate insight and clarity into your personal challenges, obstacles, blockages, experiences, emotional well-being, personality, life cycles, characteristics, career choices, relationship approach, money attitude, communication and interaction skills, love nature, friendship character, work habits, possible health issues, self-confidence temperament, trust level, and strengths & weaknesses.
Her intention is to inspire acceptance and create movement. She believes awareness is the only way to transform and change.
Her studies and experiences are vast, and include:
- Life Skills Coach
- Life Skills Public Speaker
- Counselor for Healers
- Intuitive Energy Healing Practitioner
- owned and operated TLD Coaching, LLC, Atlanta, GA;
- assisted in the teaching and training of a certified life coaching course in Atlanta, Georgia;
- assisted in the organization, planning and opening of The Open Mind Center, a large holistic center in Atlanta, Georgia;
- contracted services to The Open Mind Center, Atlanta, Georgia;
- organized and created TLD Personal Development Group - French Riviera (www.meetup.com/TLD-Development-Group-French-Riviera)
- worked 25+ years in the U.S. legal field which has provided numerous benefits, including, but not limited to: professionalism, communication tactics, confidentiality awareness, work ethic, cooperation, flexibility and organization.
To see if you would benefit from Tamra's services, please schedule a FREE 20-minute consultation. All consultations are personal and confidential.